Friday 27 December 2013

THE VOICE OF THE SOUL


 
“I, as a soul in a human body, realize that I exist in an infinite realm of timelessness. It is only the finite human body, which is limited by zones of time but the energy, me, the soul within remains eternally.

There is no limit to the number of human bodies which I, as a soul can choose to inhabit.

The war of energies is between Love and Fear…
I understand that the whole process of evolution is that of mastering consciousness so that I can Love more than Fear.

There is no emotion, be it fear, anger, or happiness, which cannot be mastered because they are only expressions of thought forms, which can be transformed into Light.

If negative energy exists in my life in the NOW, there is no reason why it cannot be transformed into positive if I but choose to focus my energy on it with awareness of what I am creating.

 There is no sin which cannot be forgiven, if I but choose to learn from it. 

The Choice to be happy or not to be happy IS MINE and I have the FREE WILL to choose how to be happy by learning the Laws of the Universe.

I AM, HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE…

I take the responsibility to create and I realize that what is created is but a manifestation of my consciousness.
When I create with conscious awareness of my power as the creator, I know that the World I live in is a WORLD of MY choice, and not one ruled by any force other than me, as part of the ONENESS.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATING HAPPINESS IS A SKILL LIKE SWIMMING

  Happiness and Health rise by increasing positive power of the Soul by understanding its voices, The Soul communicates its unrest through...