Old AGE signifies MENTAL PROGRESS for souls. It is a symbol of wisdom coming from learning through experience. Old Age is the time where you discover your own values, beliefs and identity without feeling conditioned by society’s norms.
- 1. Imagine yourself inside a Crystal Ball. Glow from your centre like a bulb spreading your rays all around you, like the Sun. Sit in this position and count 1 – 100.
- 2. When you are feeling negative or tired, imagine yourself going inside a mirror and dissolving completely. Then see, a fresh, youthful YOU coming out of the mirror and merging in your body. Feel glow from inside again. IMAGINE FEELING BRIGHT and SMILE. Keep smiling from 10 – 1. Say Thank You God. Stop thinking about your problems by choice.
- 3. If you want problems to resolve, focus on solutions not on problems. Every thought you focus on converts into reality. If you cannot find immediate solutions. Just focus on the problem situation as a painting on a wall. Start painting white over the problem situation mentally. Imagine an opposite painting coming up on the wall where everyone looks happy. Thank God for your happiness. The more you thank God and feel future happiness, the more happiness will get created in your future.
- 4. The more you worry, and think about problems, the more difficulties will increase in your life.
- 5. The only way to break energy circuits is to dissolve negative energy webs of thought in our mind as the mind rusts with negativity.
- 6. Another exercise is to breathe out from every part of the body. Focus on each part of your body and exhale out black smoke. Count 5-0. Then feel light coming from the sky and light filling up all your cells. Feel your brain cells opening up with light as flowers blooming. Feel your neck cells opening up with light. Feel your heart, stomach, back, legs, hands filling with fresh light from the sky and exhale out with each breath all tension, stress and negative thoughts from each part of body. Imagine black balls of smoke leaving your feel and feel your whole body filled with a bright cloud of light. Thank God.
- 7. Before sleeping at night, imagine yourself looking in the mirror, looking young, healthy and wise. As soon as you get up, in semi drowsy state, imagine a healthy, agile self of you walking in your body and a negative part walking out. Feel every cell of your body glowing with light as that young, healthy self takes over your body.